Process of admission:
- Admission in Scottish High International School is purely based on seat availability. However, siblings of existing children would be given priority.
- All applicants (online/offline) will be invited via email for document verification, identification and school tour.
- Registration is not a guarantee for admission. Given the fact that the seats are limited, the school shall endeavor to maintain a fair approach towards all candidates and proceed on the basis of the required criteria being met.
Registration Charges :
- Registration Charges: Rs. 2000/- (Both Online & Offline)
Required Documents during Verification and Identification Process at the school :
- Print out of the online application acknowledgement.
- Payment receipt if registration done from school counter (for offline applicants)
- Original and 1 Copy of birth certificate of the student
- 2 passport size photographs of the child and 1 each of parents.
- Copy of Pan Card/Adhaar Card of the parents.
- Separated/Estranged Parents:- In case of separation, the school shall give cognizance only to court orders. Valid legal documents have to be furnished at the time of verification regarding custody rights of the child.
- Guardianship Rights:- In case a child/ children has/ have to stay with their guardian/s, then a consent letter from both parents with valid proof of parenthood has to be submitted at the time of registration in order to give due cognizance to guardian’s signature or role. In case the child does not have parents, then legal proof of guardianship will be required.