Process Of Admission
- Admission in Scottish High International School is purely based on seat availability. However, siblings of existing children would be given priority.
- All applicants (online/offline) will be invited via email for document verification, identification and school tour.
- Registration is not a guarantee for admission. Given the fact that the seats are limited, the school shall endeavour to maintain a fair approach towards all candidates and proceed on the basis of the required criteria being met.
Registration Charges: Rs. 2000/- (Both Online & Offline).
Required Documents during Verification and Identification Process at the school:
- 2 passport size photographs of the student and 1 passport size photograph of each parent.
- Original and 1 Copy of birth certificate of the student (Original needed only for verification).
- Copy of Pan Card of the parents (if available).
- Latest and Previous Mark-sheets (For admission in Grade II and above).
- Adhaar Card of any parent/student (if available).
- Separated/Estranged Parents: – In case of separation, the school shall give cognizance only to court orders. Valid legal documents have to be furnished at the time of verification regarding custody rights of the child.
- Guardianship Rights:- In case a child/ children has/ have to stay with their guardian/s, then a consent letter from both parents with valid proof of parenthood has to be submitted at the time of registration in order to give due cognizance to guardian’s signature or role. In case the child does not have parents, then legal proof of guardianship will be required.
- Scottish High Siblings: SHIS siblings must submit a copy of the school ID-card of the existing student.
- For International Students: (a) Copy of Passport of the student and both parents (b) Copy of Visa of the student and both parents.
- This process may take up to 1 ½ hour, so request you to kindly manage your time accordingly.
- In case either one of the parents is unavailable for this process,the school accords the flexibility by requesting the parent to carry a signed copy of a consent letter of their spouse to complete the verification process.
For mid-term 2018-19 admissions please contact admission dept on +91 124 4112781 to 90 or email: email@example.com
Click Here: “REGISTRATIONS OPEN FOR SESSION 2019-20”