Process Of Admission
- Admission in Scottish High International School is purely based on seat availability. However, siblings of existing children would be given priority.
- All applicants (online/offline) will be invited via email for document verification, identification and school tour.
- Registration is not a guarantee for admission. Given the fact that the seats are limited, the school shall endeavour to maintain a fair approach towards all candidates and proceed on the basis of the required criteria being met.
Registration Charges: Rs. 2000/- (Both Online & Offline).
Required Documents during Verification and Identification Process at the school:
- Original and 1 Copy of birth certificate of the student.
- 2 passport size photographs of the child and 1 each of the parents.
- Latest and Previous Mark-sheets (For admission in Grade II and above).
- Copy of Pan Card of the parents.
- Adhaar Card of the parents and student (if available).
- Separated/Estranged Parents: – In case of separation, the school shall give cognizance only to court orders. Valid legal documents have to be furnished at the time of verification regarding custody rights of the child.
- Guardianship Rights:- In case a child/ children has/ have to stay with their guardian/s, then a consent letter from both parents with valid proof of parenthood has to be submitted at the time of registration in order to give due cognizance to guardian’s signature or role. In case the child does not have parents, then legal proof of guardianship will be required.
- Scottish High Siblings: SHIS siblings must submit a copy of the school ID-card of the existing student.
- This process may take up to 1 ½ hours, so request you to kindly manage your time accordingly.
- In case either one of the parents is unavailable for this process, the school accords the flexibility by requesting the parent to carry a signed copy of a consent letter of their spouse to complete the verification process.
– Come and gain an insight into the life of a Highlander at Scottish High and know more about the curriculum offered.
– School round Monday to Friday at 10:30 am and on Saturdays (except 2nd Saturday) at 10:30 am & 12noon.”
For mid-term 2018-19 admissions please contact admission dept on +91 124 4112781 to 90 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
“REGISTRATIONS FOR SESSION 2019-20 OPENS from 23rd AUGUST”