Process Of Admission
- Admission in Scottish High International School is purely based on seat availability. However, siblings of existing children would be given priority.
- Applicants will be invited via email for an Online Document Verification process (depending on seat availability). This will be facilitated over any video calling platform like Zoom/Google Hangout/Skype etc.
- Registration is not a guarantee for admission. Given the fact that the seats are limited, the school shall endeavour to maintain a fair approach towards all candidates and proceed on the basis of the required criteria being met.
Registration Charges: Rs. 2000/- (Both Online & Offline).
Online Registration Process:
- Fill up the registration form on the school website.
- Pay the registration fee online.
- You will receive confirmation email and SMS with Online payment Id and Provisional Registration Number.
- Upload the required documents using Online payment Id and Provisional Registration Number.
Documents to be Uploaded:
- Birth certificate of the student.
- Photograph of the student
- Photograph of Parents
- Aadhar Card of parents
- Pan card of parents
Please upload passport size photos only. System will accept only png/jpg files not more than 100 kb size in case of photograph and not more than 300 kb size in case of Birth Certificate.
For mid-term admissions please email admission dept on – schoolcoord[at]scottishigh[dot]com