School Director / Principal
Mrs. Sudha Goyal
Mrs. Sudha Goyal is a proficient, conscientious and a compassionate leader with a sanguine disposition and charismatic personality. She is an open minded person with a sound and optimist outlook for all things in life, which is positively depicted in all her policy-related decision making. She possesses the excellent ability to motivate others, coupled with the ability to communicate comfortably at all levels, be it, student or staff, therefore ensuring excellent working environment for all members.
In her 31 years of experience in the field of education. Mrs. Goyal has always demonstrated energy, creativity and talent and has an eye for innovation in whatever she undertakes. This is due to her exceptionally remarkable academic and professional qualifications.
- Pursuing Post Diploma Graduate in School Management and Leadership
- Masters Degree in History from Jadavpur University, Kolkata
- Bachelors Degree in History (Hons) from Jadavpur University, Kolkata
- University Topper with distinction in Bachelor of Education from Pune University
Mrs. Sudha Goyal has a rich experience in varied fields and had an opportunity to handle myriad of responsible positions.
- Experience of ICSE, CBSE, IB AND CIE boards
- She is a regular ICSE and IB workshop leader and Inspector
- HOD Social Science
- Examination In charge for grade X
- Activity In-charge
- House Mistress
- IBO TOK Coordinator
- Assistant DP Coordinator
- DP Coordinator
- Head Mistress / Jr. School Head
- School Principal
- School Director
She is an avid learner who keeps herself updated with the latest and wishes to impart and share her knowledge and experience with everyone. To this end, she has travelled extensively around the world for numerous workshop, seminars and conferences and had pivotal roles in publications of papers and journals.
- Paper on “Myths and realities of learning skills and inclusion” presented at the 5th International Conference on Innovation, Valencia – Spain, 2017
- Paper on ‘Life Long Learning’ at Adved 2016, Istanbul, Turkey
- Participation in TAISI in the Leadership Conference held in 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
- Panelist in Round Table Discussion at School Leadership Summit,2011 & 2014, New Delhi
- Collaborative and Problem Based Learning, Inted, 2014, Spain
- Presented paper entitled ‘MYTHS AND REALITIES OF INTEGRATION OF CHILDREN at the 5th International Conference on Education and New Learning Technologies held at Barcelona, Spain 2013.
- Presented paper entitled CONTROLLING YOUR SELF CONTROLL –MYTHS & REALITIES OF TRUE ASSESSMENT IN THE GLOBAL CONTEXT at the International Conference on Education and New Learning Technologies held at Barcelona, Spain 2012.
- School-based Assessment and Special Provisions in Multicultural Contexts, IAEA, Manila, Philippines
- Technology in summative assessment: teacher perspectives, Manila, Philippines
- Early Years Leadership plans, Education leaders’ conference, Bangalore
- Moving Towards Digital Classrooms: EASIA
- Future Class rooms – Increasing learning experience- Dhaka
- Future Classrooms- Gandhinagar
Mrs. Goyal has attended numerous workshops to upgrade the teaching methodology.
- University of California Los Angeles awarded Record of Participation to Sudha Goyal for participating in Global Career Counseling, 2017
- Panelist at Conclave-Transformational School Principals organized by TOI, 2017
- Attended SAKURA program organized by Japan Science & Technology Agency, Japan 2017
- Attended DP Administrators workshop by the IB Global Centre, Singapore, 2015 at Macau.
- Leadership workshop at IIM Kolkata
- ICSE / ISC workshops in History
- Master Trainer-Teach To The Future, Intel
- Model UN, UN/USA, DPS RK Puram
- History for Middle School, DPS RK Puram
- CBSE Disaster Management
- QCI accreditation workshop
- IBO workshop in PYP Assessment-2008
- IBO PYP administrators’ workshop – March’08
- ICSE History-2007
- IBO workshop in Making PYP Happen-2007
- IGCSE ESL-2006
- IGCSE History-2006
- IBO DP History workshop – Nov’06
- IBO DP TOK workshop – Nov’06
- IBO MYP Introductory workshop – April’06
Details of Employment:
|Name of Institution
||Years of Service
|Scottish High International School, Gurgaon
|April 2007 till now
· School Director
· School Principal
· DP Coordinator
· Junior School Head
· Head Mistress
· HOD Social Science
· History Teacher PGT
· Theory Of Knowledge Coordinator
|Banyan Tree School
||2005 to 2007 March
||· Time Table In charge
· Activity In Charge
· HOD Social Science
· History and Geography- PGT
· Theory Of Knowledge Coordinator
|Delhi Public School, Jodhpur
||April 2002 to March 2005
||· HOD Social Science
· Head Examination Dept
· Coordinator Grades 6 to 8
· House Mistress
· History Teacher- PGT
· Activity Coordinator School
· General Knowledge Club In charge
|Salwan Public School, New Delhi
||April 1998 to March 2002
||· School Activity Coordinator
· TGT Social Science
· General Knowledge Club Co ordinatior
(Students won various quiz competitions like Bournvita quiz, ESPN sports and Limca book of world Record quiz and many inter school competitions)
||1994 September to March 1998
||· TGT Social Science and English
· General Knowledge Club In Charge
(Students won various quiz competitions like Two times Bournvita quiz, Doon School quiz and Limca Book of world Record quiz, Heritage Quiz and many inter school competitions )
|Army School, Shillong
||September 1993 to August 1994
||TGT Social Science
|Army School, Meerut
||April 1991 to 1993 August
||TGT Social Science and English
Assistant Time table In Charge
||April 1987-March 1988
||TGT Social Science and English
Mrs. Goyal has won many awards and gained countless accolade
- Rocksport presented the award of citation – Inspiring Educators of NCR for initiatives and invaluable contributions in reinventing schools for all round development of school students, 2018
- Education Leader Award presented by Education Worldwide India for Exemplary Contribution towards School Education, 2018
- Performance Excellence Award 2017-18 by Silver Zone Foundation
- Certificate of Appreciation awarded by Special Olympics CEO Ms Mary Davis to Ms Sudha Goyal for the meritorious contribution and commitment to Special Olympics Bharat in 2017
- Certificate of Appreciation from SPACE for actively promoting Astronomy and Space Science in 2016-17
- Council for The Indian School Certificate Examination, New Delhi presented the Derozio Award to Ms Sudha Goyal in recognition of outstanding service to Education & Human Enrichment for the year 2016
- The Global Education and Leadership ( tGelf ) for educational Leadership in 2016
- Appreciation Award by Special Olympics, Bharat for the Commitment and support for the benefit of intellectually changed athletes, 2016
- Career Launcher on Teacher’s day for being a mentor
- Guru Pratibha Samman by Lions Clubs International in 2015
- Certificate of Achievement in Excellence in Education Award, category by Paras Group of Hospitals.2015
- Letter of Appreciation from Confederation of UNESCO Clubs & Association of India (CUCAI) for invaluable support in the Mitsubishi Asian Children’s Enikke Festa 2015-16
- INTED (International Technology, Education and Development, Spain 2013, 2014 and 2015 –Member of their International Advisory Board
- Brainfeed- National Conference on Teaching and Learning and Leadership, 2014
- Best Principal Performance Award by Global Achievers Foundation in 2012
- Global Achiever’s Award for Best Principal Performance Award for Outstanding Individual Achievement and Distinguished services to the nation by H.E. Waven William High Commissioner Of the Republic Of Seychelles, 2012
- Member of Advisory Board of International Conference on education and New Learning Technologies, (EDULEARN) Spain. 2012, 2013
- Edleadership Award, CMS Lucknow, 2011
- Avantika Award 2011
- Rajiv Gandhi Samrasta Award 2011 by Samrasta International College
- Indira Gandhi Samrista Award 2010 by Rashtriya Indira Gandhi Swatantrata Manch
- Vidyashree Award 2010 for contribution and meritorious achievement in the field of Education. By Vidyashree Social & Cultural Society awarded for Meritorious Services in Education
- Ekta Shiromani Award 2010
She is a versatile personality. Apart from academics she takes interest in various sports and has many hobbies.
- Dancing – trained Bharatanatyam Dancer
- Dramatics- professional plays
- Swimming- Represented the University in swimming
- Performed water ballet at professional level
- Plays the Hawaiian Guitar- was once a member of the college Rock Band
Her profound management abilities and inter personal skills encourage her team members to perform their best, hence, bringing laurels for all organizations she has worked in.
- Scottish High International School has been ranked Delhi/NCR’s No. 3 & Gurugram’s No. 2 International Day School in the Education World India School Ranking 2018-19 and ranked India’s No. 1 in the parameters of Value for Money, 2018
- Special Olympics Bharat awarded appreciation trophy to School High International School for the contribution for Program Development, 2018
- Scottish High International School is awarded “Best Education Institute in International Category” by The North School Merit Awards 2018.
- Scottish High awarded the Award of Citation ‘Inspiring Educator of NCR’ by Rocksport 2018.
- SHIS has made to the Top 50 Schools in the country in the International Category survey done by Future 50 School shaping success, 2018.
- Scottish High International School has been ranked 2 in Gurgaon in the Times School Survey 2017 under the LEADERS category.
- Scottish High was adjudged as one of the Top 500 Schools in India by Brainfeed School Excellence Awards in 2017 in the category of best Innovation Practices/Sports Education/Happiness Quotient Index School.
- Education Today ranked Scottish High International School No. 3 in India and ranked No. 2 in Haryana & Gurgaon for Exemplary contribution to the education field, 2017
- Certificate of Achievement awarded by Special Olympics International Chairman Dr Timothy Shriver to Scottish High International School for achieving the National Standards of a Unified Champion School, 2017
- Scottish has been ranked India’s No. 9 & Delhi/NCR’s No. 2 International Day School in the Education World India School Ranking 2017-18 and ranked No. 1 in the parameters of Value for Money
- Education Today awarded Scottish High International School No. 2 in India, Haryana & Gurgaon for Exemplary contribution to the education field and ranked No. 1 in India for Holistic Development in the field of education, 2016
- Education World & Hindustan Times India School Ranking ranked Scottish High International School No. 3rd in NCR and 2nd in Gurgaon and 1st in India in Career Counselling Leaders, 2016
- Scottish has been awarded as the regional winner and one of the top 50 immune schools in Dabur Immune India School Challenge, 2016
- Confederation of Education Excellence Award 2016 was awarded to Scottish High for CEE Iconic School
- Education Leadership award for Best International School by APS and IBN 7, 2016
- The Economics Times- Best School Brands 2016 recognizes Scottish High International School brand for being a symbol of excellence in NCR
- Scottish High International School is awarded The Certificate of Excellence in the category of Best International School in Northern Region by Education Leadership Awards & Summit 2016
- Scottish High International School received Derozio Award 2015 from the Council for The Indian School Certificate Examinations, New Delhi for exemplary service to school education and human enrichment.
- Education World Ranking ranked Scottish High International School No. 8 in the category of K-12 preschools, 2016
- Education World & Hindustan Times India School Ranking ranked Scottish High International School No 5th International Day School all over the India and 1st in Delhi / NCR and 4th in Special Education Needs
- Education Today ranked Scottish High International-1st International School in Delhi/ NCR and 3rd in India. It was also ranked 1st in Infrastructure, Safety & Hygiene & Leadership Management Quality in 2015
- Scottish High International School was ranked AAAA by Careers360 in North Zone, 2015
- Scottish High International School is selected as Microsoft Showcase School in 2015 and 2016
- Scottish High was awarded the Best International School in Northern Region by Asia Education Leadership. 2016
- Scottish High International School was awarded for “Education Consultant Award -2015 Leaders Awards” for excellence in education across the India by 24mrc network private limited in association with Bloomberg TV India.
- In the list of Top Schools in India, Scottish High was ranked 6th in Delhi/NCR by e-Digital Learning in 2015.
- Scottish High was adjudged as one of the Top 20 International Schools in India by Brainfeed School Excellence Awards list in 2015
- India Today Education ranked Scottish High 5th in the list of Top International Schools in India in 2015.
- Education World & Hindustan Times India School Ranking ranked Scottish High International School No. 4th International Day School all over the India and 1st in Delhi / NCR and 1st in Special Education Needs and Value for Money, 2013
- Top Schools in India – Scottish High ranked 7th in Delhi/NCR by Digital Learning in 2013.
- Education World & Hindustan Times India School Ranking ranked Scottish High International School No. 9th as Best International School all over India and 2nd in Delhi/NCR, 2012 and 1st in Special Education Needs
- SOE Global Education Award 2012 presented Scottish high the award of An Outstanding IB School.
- Dabur Chyawanprash Immune India School Challenge awarded the Certificate of Appreciation to Scottish High in 2012, 2014
- Times Research Media presented India Education Excellence Award to Scottish High in 2012.
- Certificate of Appreciation to Scottish High from International Baccalaureate Organization in 2012
- Scottish High was awarded for the Best International School in Delhi and NCR by Big Brand Academy.
- Letter of Appreciation to Scottish High by Science Olympiad Foundation in 2012
- Education World & Hindustan Times India School Ranking ranked Scottish High International School No. 1 in Value for Money and Disabled Friendliness Awards in 2011
- Best Public Choice Award to Scottish High for Innovation in Special Needs Education for the project Integration of Children with Autism in Regular Mainstream School by Digital Learning World Education Summit 2011.
- Best Public Choice Award to Scottish High for Innovation in Science Education for the project “Digitizing Teaching and Learning” by Digital Learning World Education Summit 2011
- Education World & Hindustan Times India School Ranking ranked Scottish High International School No.1 India’s Most Respected School– “Value for Money Award”,2010
- Certificate of Appreciation to Scottish High from Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations in 2009
- Scottish High was awarded the Best International School in Delhi and NCR by Times Research Service Excellence Award 2009 – 10.