1. I have heard SHIS has long queues for registration and submission of forms, people queue up from night?
The registrations can be done both online and from the school counter. Hence no night queues required! During online registrations no documents/photographs need to be uploaded.
2. If I register offline when do I have to submit the completed form?
Fully completed offline registration form can be submitted at the school reception on the same day. No documents will be required during form submission.
3. What is the Age Criteria being followed?
The minimum age of the child as on 31st March’19 should be
• Pre-Nursery- 2years and 6 months.
• Nursery – 3years and 6 months.
• KG – 4 years and 6 months and so on…
4. What is the process of admission?
Admission in Scottish High International School is purely based on seat availability. However, siblings of existing children would be given priority. All applicants (online/offline) will be invited via email for document verification, identification and school tour. After this stage the parent will be intimated about the next step via email/call.
5. When will the Document verification and identification process begin?
The document verification and identification process will begin for Nursery applicants first by end of August’18 followed by KG and Pre-Nursery in September/October’18.
6. When is the registration opening?
2019-20 Registration Open Date & Time: tentatively end of August’18, exact dates will be announced soon
7. What are the charges for Registration?
Rs 2000/- for both online and offline registrations.
8. I am a SHIS sibling parent, do I get any preference?
Yes, your ward will be given priority in offer of admission.
9. I am SHIS staff/parent and I wish to refer someone, what is the process?
You are welcome to refer your candidate in SHIS. Kindly direct them for online/offline registration and ask your referral to fill up the field under “Other Details” on the form.
10. My child is not meeting age criteria by few days/months, do I not apply?
You may still apply and in case there are vacancies available post completion of initial process we will contact you.
11. What is the process for Grade-KG and above?
You will have to register online or offline. Admissions will be offered on withdrawal vacancy as per seat availability.
12. When do we have to pay the fees if admission is offered?
You will have to pay fee within 48hrs from the time admission is offered.
13. Do I have to pay the complete fee including the quarter fees at the time of admission?
At the time of admission, you will be asked to pay only the one-time non-refundable Admission fee and the refundable security deposit. The Annual fee and the first quarter fee (April’19-June’19) will be charged before the commencement of the new session.